The Lead4Change program has been adopted by more than 6,500 educators across all 50 states. The program offers a 6-lesson or 10-lesson plan or our new 12-lesson Now Go Lead track that teachers can follow during the course of the school year. While the lesson plans are completed during class or club time, the benefits are seen beyond the classroom walls. The lessons are designed so that they teach students the basics of what it means to be a servant leader. The skills that students are taught within the lessons can be applied throughout their lives.
Lead4Change also hosts a Challenge that parallels the lesson plans. Within the lesson, there are Milestone Check-In’s that keep the student team encouraged, earn them Badges and a Certificate of Completion. Completing Milestones also starts to build your Challenge entry. After 3 Check-In’s, teachers submit the student Project for the opportunity to win grants for your charity or school.
Benefits of Lead4Change
Benefits for Teachers
- Free 6, 10 or 12-lesson Plans that reinforce the leadership principles taught in Taking People With You
- The lesson plans provided teach themselves, thus no extra preparation is required
- Project-based learning activities that align to many educational standards including 21st century skills
Benefits for Students
- Experience in working with a public charity of choice
- A jump start in the real world of leadership
- The ability to receive community service hours through a project by the student team
- Lessons offer opportunities for collaboration, critical thinking, problem-solving, reflection and creativity
Lead4Change In Action
If you know a teacher who would be interested in this program, please fill out the form below. If you’re a teacher who would like to register, click here.