The Lead2Feed Student Leadership Challenge is a team-based, leadership program that fosters teamwork in an effort to help students learn and develop key leadership skills as they take action to solve real-life community issues. Throughout this leadership program, students will participate in a student leadership development program adapted from David Novak’s book, Taking People With You. In addition, you will have access to video messages from David Novak and social media outlets to connect and communicate throughout the program.
- Register on our website to gain access to all materials and start making a BIG leadership difference in the lives of your students. You will kick-off each lesson and then let your students take initiative as they work in teams.
- Receive a Welcome Packet which includes the leadership book, Taking People With You, by David Novak. This book is our gift, and the source from which the Lead2Feed lessons were developed.
- Choose lesson format: 6-track lessons estimates 75-minutes per lesson (or for a semester) or the 10-lesson format which estimates 45-minutes (or less) per lesson.
- Oversee the completion of the community service project that students design and implement within the lessons.
- Aide students in learning how to find a qualified non-profit organization to partner on their efforts.
Complete and submit the Milestones and final Lead2Feed Challenge entry form.
Teachers and students teaching and learning the Lead2Feed lessons are our best voices. Short, specific testimonials from a wide range of perspectives. See what our members have to say here.