The Lead2Feed Student Leadership Program
The Lead2Feed program has been adopted by more than 5,000 schools and clubs across all 50 states. The program offers a 6- or 10- track lesson plan that teachers can follow in one term or throughout the school year. While the lesson plans are completed within the classroom, the benefits are seen beyond the classroom walls. The lessons are designed so that they teach students the basics of what it means to be a servant leader. The skills that students are taught within the lessons are practiced during their service project and throughout their lives.
Lead2Feed also hosts a Challenge that parallels the lesson plans. Within the lesson track, there are Milestone Check-ins on the Members section of the website. After 3 Check-ins, teachers will submit a Challenge Entry for the opportunity to win a charity grant and tech products for their school.
Refer A Teacher Now
Benefits of Lead2Feed
Benefits for Teachers
- Free 6- or 10- Track Lesson Plans that reinforce the leadership principles taught in Taking People With You
- The lesson plans provided teach themselves, thus no extra preparation is required
- Project-based learning activities that align to standards and 21st century skills
Benefits for Students
- Experience in working with a 501c3 charity organization of choice
- A jump start in the real world of leadership
- The ability to receive community service hours through a project by the student team
- Lessons offer opportunities for collaboration, critical thinking, problem-solving, reflection, and creativity.