The Lead2Feed Certified Schools
The Lead2Feed Certified Schools program honors participating schools for their continued participation. The rubric below outlines the criteria for qualification. This year’s Certified Schools and Youth Clubs are listed below. New schools will be automatically certified each fall using the criteria below.
Principal or Youth Club Director Support
Principal or Youth Club Director completes and signs support statement.
Registration & Participation
Two (or more) teachers/advisers from
Groups from participating school or site must submit completed project(s).
Two years in the program and beyond
Projects from 2 (or more) teachers/advisers are completed two years in a row.
Certi cation stays active as long as school/site participates each year.
2016 Lead2Feed Certified Schools
- Atlanta High School, Louisiana
- Bagdad Unified School District, Arizona
- Baylor School, Tennessee*
- Chicago High School for Agricultural Sciences, Illinois
- Design and Architecture Senior High, Florida*
- Eisenhower High School, Oklahoma*
- First Colonial High School, Virginia*
- Flagami Elementary School, Florida
- George Washington High School, Illinois
- Glasgow High School, Delaware
- Grassfield High School, Virginia
- Menchville High School, Virginia
- Mercy Academy, Kentucky*
- Odessa High School, Washington
- Port Chester Middle School, New York
- Seneca High School, Kentucky
- The Harbour School, Maryland*
- The Walter Damrosch School, New York*
- Winton Woods Middle School, Ohio*
*Denotes repeat school from 2015-16
Lead2Feed Certified Club
Boys & Girls Club of Coachella Valley – La Quinta Unit, California